Wednesday 13 July 2011

Silohettes



Cat Silohette
 
In life not everything is black and white.  However, life is much the easier when you know right from wrong, which decision to make, who to trust, and exactly where the boundaries are, or whether to take home a zebra or kitten.  Thankfully, I choose the kitten and this card is inspired by my 'kitty kids'.   Both Kitty Kids love to hop atop my desk and watch me at the keyboard.  Occassionaly, one of my 'kids' will push a block down on me just to make sure I havn't forgotten about him. 

Both kittens are my empty nester replacements for my youngest and last to leave the nest kids. I call them kittens though both now adults, only just.

I've used Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots for the cat and background & Brocade Window Embossing PLUS for the frame....a very clever product by provocraft.   Simply add some bling for the collar and tail to finish off this elegant card.

If God created man in his own image, you've got to wonder then in whose image did He create such a noble cat?  At any rate, I'm grateful to God for the affection and amusement that both my Kitty Kids bring into my household. 


Hope your heart today  is a thankful and creative....

Maree Long
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT




 




No comments:

Post a Comment