Saturday 16 July 2011

let me introduce Shelly

Today I would love to share with you two talented crafters.  Shelly is a lovely hearted woman who designs inspirational cards and I am proud to have her in my fav craft links http://shellysblog-ne.blogspot.com/  What I like about her cards are the warmth they exude and how encouraging many of her cards are...  Which is not surprising as she is a most encouraging woman herself.

I created this card as part of a set to give away a collection pack of 50 encouragment cards.  I simply tied them up in bundles with Ribbon.  This text was kindly designed by Shelley.  I thought the colors work particularly well to give to a male.

DEETS:
A5 Black cardstock -  Mountain Fold
Background:  Houndstooth - Cuttlebug
Flourish:  Sizzix #10
Carl Punch: Daisy CP2 & CP1

No comments:

Post a Comment